Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Starting to get addicted...

So I thought, I would give it a try to write my very own blog  :) Basically what am I going to write about is fashion, make-up, England+school and something thats on my mind at the time. I personally think it's really hard to do the first post, its like my mind is blank and there's nothing...But I'll try to do my best.

Tomorrow I have a school trip ( and yes I don't have a summer holiday yet because I live in England and here school ends a week before August). And the best part is I don't have to wear school uniform, yeaaah. :) But the negative part is that I have no idea what to wear tomorrow, so I'm going to see after writing this post what are my options :)

And before I end this post I'm going to put some pictures of me in here that I quite like :)

Hope your going to have a nice evening and seeya :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...