so I don't know where to start because I haven't wrote a really long time and it seems like it's the first post all over again. I have lots to tell you but still, the more time I am
away the more harder it gets :(
Anyway I will probably start where I left off. So my grandparents were here for a week, and I was really happy throughout tge whole time. We had lots of fun, my grandad took lots of pictures and we went to some places to show them England. Although they were here for a week it now seems like they were here only 1 day, but atleast now i have lots of new memories. So at the end of this post I will put some pictures for you.
Moving on, the school started, well that suck's, BIG time!
Although this year is especially hard, because I will have my first exams that are quite hard and I have to do really good in them, if I want to succeed afterwards. So one of the reasons that i haven't been able to write in here is because of the school, it just has messed up my routine, like it does in every year at the beginning of school.
I actually wanted to go to school and still a little bit of me wants, because in this year it's a bit easier because in this year I have only the lessons that I have chosen so I don't have to do anymore drama, DT/DT-food, history, music and art.
So I feel really quilty because I promised you guys a video and haven't done it yet, but I will probably do it this week and I think there might be even 2 videos because I have lots of new things that I want to show you. I'm going to show you clothes, shoes, accessories, make-up and something else too but I can't remember at the moment.
At the moment I on't know what else to write, considering that I'm not a machine that remembers everything and partly since I'm tired and should go to sleep already, for it's going to be 12 soon.
Oh and I almost forgot that I have been in England for HALF A YEAR actually i can't believe that it's been so long already and it's also scary, because every month that passes by I feel like me and my friends (in Estonia) we are drifting apart more & more
So here come the pictures :
Me
Me & my grandma
My brother
My Masterpiece :)
My brothers
I actually love my face in this picture, I look like I was really annoyed :)
My Grandparents
Really cute pictures I think :)
So that was all, hope you liked it and see you soon ! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment