yum yum, Frappuccino : )
Hiya, so this post will be a quite long one because I have lots to write about.
First of all that I won't forget is that, thank you so much for following me and every time if I get even 1 more follower I'll be really happy, so if you know someone who'd like to read and follow this blog then please, please share : )
So I'll start from the beggining of today. I got up at 7 and as per usual I had to change a few times clothes to be satisfied, but atleast I got my make-up quickly done, but still I had to drink my coffee in 1 minute :/ .
Anyway my outfit wasn't that special at all, but atleast it was really comfortable :
Just a peachy T-shirt, dark blue skinny jeans and some wedges that are amazingly comfortable althoug they are 12 cm / 4,7 inch high : D :
Actually their quite new and my mum gave
them to me because they're too small for her,
but their from New Look and they cost about 25£
them to me because they're too small for her,
but their from New Look and they cost about 25£
So when we got to the bus station we discovered that the times on the homepage were wrong and we had to wait for a bus about 45 min ;@
Anyway when we got to Cambridge I was quite excited I don't know why though and we started off doing some shopping. Basically what I wanted and needed were a bigger bag for school, ankle boots for fall, a see through shirt that are IN at the moment and a ring or a big necklace. So I didn't find neither bag nor boots but atleast I ended up with a pink see through shirt and a skull ring and that was it to make my whole day happy, strange though because usually I'm really grumpy if I get so less things, so I hope the grumpiness will be gone for a long time : )
So here's the pink see through shirt and the skull ring :
Actually the shirt is a bit more pinker,
because the light isn't so good but anyway it's from
BANK and I got it for 15£ but originally it was 30£
because the light isn't so good but anyway it's from
BANK and I got it for 15£ but originally it was 30£
This cute ring is from Miss Selfridge it was on sale
for 3£ so I just had to have it and before the
ring was 8.50£. And there were lots of other cute rings too...
for 3£ so I just had to have it and before the
ring was 8.50£. And there were lots of other cute rings too...
About the shops then, my new favourites are Miss Selfridge and Accessorize, they just have the cutest things ever, I really have to go back in those shops...
So we ate in Pizza Hut, I really ate so much that I felt sick afterwards but the food was good. And we went in few other shops too, but there wasn't anything, so I went with my mum back where we first shopped and then I found the pink see through shirt and I was really happy that I bought something more than just a ring. So then we had like 40 min before the bus would come and so we went to Starbucks. I ordered a Mocha Frappuccino, I just love it sooo much it tastes like heaven : )
So I think my day was pretty good and now I absolutely love Cambridge although I haven't seen the most of it, I would love to live there some day and maybe even go to Cambridge University, you know girl can always dream...
And I just can't not add here a picture of my brother's little toy which is so cute : )
So bye bye, hope you enjoyed! xo






No comments:
Post a Comment