Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I like...

Source - Click a Story

So I thought I would make another longer post. So what I have been up to, nothing much but I finished a book that is called ' Hunted'  it's  A House of Night Novel and at the moment I'm reading the sixth book :)
I'm quite excited for tomorrow because me & my family, we're going to Cambridge. I've never been there and I really want to see Cambridge University too ( maybe some day I can go there ) and I really want to do some shopping also. So I think there's going to be a OOTD ( outfit of the day ) tomorrow :)

I really like my nails at the moment, because they have a effect on that's really pretty :)

So the pink nail polish is Alessandro No. 939 - CANDY FLOSS PINK
And the black is BarryM No. 311 - INSTANT NAIL EFFECT
 As usual I have done some cooking, so yesterday night I wanted to bake some cookies and did then Buttercookies with chocolate and Oat Flake cookies with chocolate chips, they were really delicious. I forgot to take the picture at the beginning so we were halfway through eating them when I realized i should take a picture too :)


And today I tried to do Macarons, they are French delicay and they're quite hard to make too, but I actually don't like them because for me they don't taste good :/

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...