Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4 months...

 Source - DeviantART

Today I've been in England for 4 months...
I really miss my grandparents and friends, they meant so much to me and they still do.
Only 3 more days of school and then I'm free, but basically it's 2 because tomorrow I have Athletic's so no proper school tomorrow. For Athletic's tomorrow I'm going to do 300m and long jump so wish me luck (yn)
Yesterday I started to watch a new TV show called ' Switched At Birth' and I really enjoyed it and today I'm going to watch it more :)
Lately I'm liking more and more lace clothes, and even if I'm trying to go to sleep lace clothes pop up in my mind...

 Source - Photobucket
Source - tumblr

Recently I'm cooking pretty often and for no reason I just think about some good food and I have to do it and so today I made a sweet cheesecake. It's rather strange cheesecake because originally I had to put in there on lime but I ended up putting in there apples and some frozen berries. As always I think that my things come out horrible, but it's surprisingly GOOD. And at the moment I'm craving for another piece...



Although it may look disgusting it's really good :) 



 So see you later... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...