Thursday, July 14, 2011
Tired but happy...
I think today was probably one of the scariest and exciting day I've ever had...Today was the first time ever I visited a theme park called Pleasurewood Hills. It was proper scary but it was fun and exciting at all times, though on some of the rides I felt like crying, vomiting and wetting myself but thankfully it didn't happen. I wore today a white tunic, dark blue superskinny jeans and a little pink cardigan and for shoes I had gladiators.
I'm really tired and going to sleep right away I finish this.
And I'm starting to like FENDI, the shoes are absolutely gorgeous and the clothes are simple but not quite and I love how the colours are combined together. And by the way my blog's background is FENDI :)
But now I'm really tired and going to finish this post so byebye :) xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment