Source - noupe
Source - The British Theory
It's been a while when I haven't wrote here an I'm really sorry about that because I haven't had lately a mood to write and my days have been boring aswell.
But It's nice to finally have the holidays though I've been quite lazy the last few days ( just enyoing myself (: ) .
And also I'm sorry that I haven't done any OOTD beacause I have stayed home so I think that home clothes aren't that interesting :D .
But lately I want to sew, like sequins and yesterday I looked at my clothes and found a blouse that I have had for 2 years and it's kinda lost it's ''shine'' so I thought I would do something interesting with it, but I think there's going to be alot of work beacause I've never done such thing before...
But today I cooked, again. So I made cottage cheese and coffee muffins, I made them about 15 min so there really easy to make :)
And Happy Birthday to one of my best friend Stefy, who I miss very-very-very much and I hope she had a lovely day (L)
Bye :) xo


No comments:
Post a Comment